Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Limited (HKRNL) is the Haryana Govt. web portal established to recruit candidates on a contract basis according to the requirements of various departments in Haryana state. The Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN) portal was launched 2 years ago by Chief Minister Sh. Manohar Lal Khattar. HKRN Portal invites online applications for recruitment 2023 from eligible candidates of Haryana. One-time registration is done using Pariwar Pehchan Patra (PPP). Advertisement published on the HKRN portal to apply online within a fixed time frame. Now in Haryana DC rate Bharti is off and vacancies are filled through the HKRN Portal in Haryana State.
What Is Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN)
HKRN is the Haryana State Government web portal for contractual recruitment in various government departments, boards, corporations, universities, and other entities. Any eligible candidate of Haryana can apply online application form according to the post. In HKRN recruitment all the districts in Haryana are divided into 3 parts. All posts published on the HKRN Portal are divided into 4 Levels. There is no written exam or interview for the selection of a candidate. Only documents are verified by the officials at the time of joining. Aspirants get HKRN results on their registered mobile phone and online on the HKRN portal.
HKRN Portal Details 2023
|Portal Name||HKRNL Details|
|Post Level||I, II, III, IV|
|District Category Level||I, II, III|
|Job Office||Govt. Departments, boards, corporations, universities, and other entities|
|HKRN Stands for||Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam|
|Advertisement||HKRN Vacancy 2023|
|HKRN Selection||HKRN Result|
|Pay Scale||HKRN Pay/ Salary|
|HKRN Official website||www.hkrnl.itiharyana.gov.in|
HKRN Salary 2023, Pay Scale, Wages
HKRN salary depends upon three factors Post level, experience, and the district level. HKRN pay scale has been revised from 01 September 2023. Haryana Govt. increases the HKRN wages from time to time according to inflation. HKRN Salary details are given here.
|HKRN New pay scale/ salary|
Exp. means- Experience
|Category I- Districts (Exp. 0-5 years)||18400||21650||22300|
|Category I- Districts (Exp. between 5-10 years)||20250||23850||24550|
|Category I- Districts (Exp. More than 10 years)||22100||26000||26800|
|Category II – Districts (Exp. 0-5 years)||16250||19450||20100|
|Category ll – Districts (Exp. between 5-10 years)||17900||21400||22150|
|Category II – Districts (Exp. More than 10 years)||19500||23350||24150|
|Category III – Districts (Exp. 0-5 years)||15050||18300||18900|
|Category Ill – Districts (Exp. between 5-10 years)||16600||20150||20800|
|Category III – Districts (Exp. More than 10 years)||18100||22000||22700|
HKRN Category Wise District Detail
All the districts in Haryana State are divided into 3 categories according to the cost of living.
- Category I– Comprises those districts that have proximity to capitals (Delhi, Chandigarh) or they are metropolitan cities (10 lakh+ population) or the cities are approaching the metropolitan status)
- Category II– comprises those districts that fall neither in Category I nor in III.
- Category III–comprises those districts which have low cost of living
|District Category||District Name|
|Category I||Gurugram, Faridabad, Panchkula, and Sonipat|
|Category II||Panipat, Jhajjar, Palwal, Karnal, Ambala, Hisar, Rohtak, Rewari, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Yamuna Nagar, Bhiwani & Jind|
|Category III||Mahendergarh, Fatehabad, Sirsa, Nuh and Charkhi Dadri|
HKRN Post Level I II III IV
HKRN Post Level is divided into 4 parts according to the qualification for the post.
- Level 1– essential qualification is up to Matric.
- Level 2– job roles of a ministerial nature or non-technical nature for which essential qualification is above 10th (Matric).
- level 3– Job roles which are of technical nature or for which essential qualification is 10+2 or above with skill qualification (ITI Diploma or other technical qualifications) and/or or experience.
- level 4- Job roles for which essential qualification is Graduation or above with or without any other technical qualification and/or experience etc.
HKRNL Recruitment: Ayusha Yoga Coach Recruitment
|Level of Post||Post Name|
|Level I (Qualification up to 10th)||HKRN Level 1 Post List|
1 Animal Attendant Matric
2 Kennel Man (Dog Handler) Matric
3 Attendant Matric
4 Attendant photostat machine Matric
5 Attendant /Peon Matric
6 Bearer Matric
7 Class Attendant Matric
8 Drama Party Attendant Matric
9 Gallery Attendant Matric
10 Hostel Attendant Matric
11 Lady Attendant Matric
12 Library Helper Matric
13 Orderly Matric
14 Parade Attendant Matric
15 Petrol Pump Attendant Matric
16 Store Attendant Matric
17 Telephone Attendant Matric
18 Theatre Attendant Matric
19 Dark Room Attendant Matric
20 Water Carrier Matric
21 Peon Matric
22 User Matric
23 Camera attendant Matric
24 Daftri Matric
25 Lady Hostel Attendant Matric
26 Store Munshi Matric
27 Room Attendant Matric
28 Bailiff Matric
29 Barber Matric
30 Cobbler Matric
31 Mason Matric
32 T.Mate Matric
33 Attendant (Construction) Matric
34 Blacksmith Matric
35 Blacksmith Helper Matric
36 Carpenter Matric
37 Carpenter Helper Matric
38 Crane Operator-cum-Helper Matric
39 Crane Worker Matric
40 Painter Matric
41 Labourer Matric
42 Road Mate Matric
43 Welder Helper Matric
44 Dhobi Matric
45 Gauge Reader Matric
46 Beldar Matric
47 Bill distributor Matric
48 Boat Keeper Matric
49 Chainman Matric
50 Cleaner Matric
51 Coolie Matric
52 Dak Runner Matric
53 Ferro Khalasi Matric
54 Field Man Matric
55 Field Worker Matric
56 Fisherman-cum-Watchman Matric
57 Frash Matric
58 Gang Mate Matric
59 Gardner Matric
60 Peon-cum-Water Carrier Matric
61 Glass Cleaner Matric
62 Head Mali Matric
63 Hospital Coolie Matric
64 Keeper Matric
65 Khalasi Matric
66 Mali Matric
67 Mali-cum-Beldar (Dying cadre) Matric
68 Mate Matric
69 Mazdoor Matric
70 Mechanical Helper Matric
71 Messenger Matric
72 Packer Matric
73 Press Messenger Matric
74 Women Coolie Matric
75 Dusting Bearer-cum-mender Matric
76 Ground Man Matric
77 Process Server Matric
78 Store Helper Matric
79 Field Assistant Matric
80 Store Man Matric
81 Mining Guard Matric
82 Security man Matric
83 Swasthya Sahayak Matric
84 Visera Cutter Matric
85 Ward Boy/Ward Attendant Matric
86 Ward Servant Matric
87 Labour Room Attendant Matric
88 Dresser Matric
89 Kitchen Worker 89 Cook Matric
90 Cook Mate Matric
91 Kitchen Bearer Matric
92 Mess Helper Matric
93 Pantryman Matric
94 Waiter Matric
95 Water Carrier-cum-Cook Matric
96 Cook Helper Matric
97 Halwai Helper Matric
98 Kitchen Attendant Matric
99 Tandooria Matric
100 Announcer Matric
101 Block Publicity worker Matric
102 Leader Bhajan Party Matric
103 Member Bhajan Party (Chimta) Matric
104 Member Bhajan Party (Dholak) Matric
106 Cane Worker Matric
107 Lab. Assistant Matric
108 Oil Man Matric
109 Assistant Electrician-cum-Helper Matric
110 Assistant Pump Operator Matric
111 Battery Attendant Helper Matric
112 Helper Matric
113 Electrician Matric
114 Electrician Helper Matric
115 Helper Battery Attendant Matric
116 Helper Blacksmith Matric
117 Helper Carpenter Matric
118 Helper Electrician Matric
119 Helper Mechanic Matric
120 Helper to Lineman Rax Matric
121 Helper to Plumber Matric
122 Helper Tyreman Matric
123 Helper Welder Matric
124 Lab Attendant Matric
125 Lab Boy Matric
126 Lab. Peon Matric
127 Moulder Matric
128 Plumber cum pump Operator Matric
129 Tyreman Helper Matric
130 Workshop Attendant Matric
131 Sanitation Employee Literate
132 Sewer man Literate
133 Sweeper Literate
134 Jamadar Literate
135 Chowkidar 135 Chowkidar Literate
136 Chowkidar-cum-Attendant Literate
137 Chowkidar-cum-Mali Literate
138 Chowkidar-cum-Mali-Cum-Sweeper Literate
139 Gate Keeper Literate
140 Peon cum Chowkidar Literate
141 Provincial Reserve Chowkidar Literate
142 Mali-cum-Chowkidar Literate
143 Sweeper-cum-Chowkidar Literate
144 Cook-cum-Chowkidar Literate
145 Water Carrier-cum-Chowkidar Literate
146 Safai Karamchari
148 Office Associate
149 Construction Worker
154 Tailor 105 Tailor Matric
155 Publicity Worker
156 Hospital Worker
157 Security Guard
1588 Field Worker
|Level II (Qualification above 10th)||HKRN Level 2 Posts List|
1 Clerk/ Cashier 10+2 with SETC
2 Constable 10+2
3 Data Entry Operator (DEO) 10+2; and (ii) (a) minimum 1-year diploma in Computer Science; or (b) SETC Test qualified from HARTRON
4 Junior Scale Stenographer 10+2 with Shorthand speed of 100 wpm in English and/or 80 wpm in Hindi
5 Receptionist Graduate
6 Steno-typist 10+2 with Shorthand speed of 80 wpm in English and/or 64 wpm in Hindi
7 Store-keeper Graduate
8 Telephone Operator 10+2
9 Development Associate- Gram Sachiv Graduate
10 Revenue Associate-Patwari Graduate
11 Conductor- 10+2/ 12th
12 Driver Matric+ minimum 5 years old driving license.
|Level III (Qualification above 12th)||HKRN Level 3 Posts List|
5 Welfare Officer
6 JBT Teacher
7 Drawing Teacher
8 PTI Teacher
11 X-Ray Technician
14 Junior Engineer
15 Legal Assistant
16 Statistical Assistant
|Level III (Qualification Graduation or above||HKRN Level 4 Posts List|
2 Project Officer
3 Accounts Officer
4 Assistant Architect
5 Research Officer
6 Sub Divisional Engineer
HKRN Qualification 2023
HKRN posts are divided into 4 levels according to minimum essential qualifications. HKRN minimum eligibility condition is given below. Maximum 10 marks given according to qualification.
- Up to 10th /Matric (Level 1 job)
- Above Matric (Level 2 job)
- 12th or Above (Level 3 job)
- Graduation or above (Level 4 job)
Benefits of HKRN
- It is a Haryana Government transparent system to provide jobs to youth.
- In the recruitment process, there is no exam or interview so there is no chance
- of corruption like paper leaks or interview mark manipulation.
- More experience more salary
- Salary also hiked/increased by Govt. time to time.
- Gratuity, EPF, and ESI facility.
- The HKRN Recruitment process is online so anyone can apply easily.
- On one web portal, all types of advertisements are published in categories 1 to 4.
- The unemployment rate in Haryana can be reduced.
HKRN Negative Points/ Harmful Effect/ Drawbacks
- HKRN Contract employees can be terminated at any time (After the contract).
- The workload is the same as regular employees but the salary is much less compared to regular employees.
- No Old Pension or NPS.
Document Required for HKRN Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Haryana Domicile
- Income certificate
- Age Certificate
- Family Id PPP
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile number
- Email id
HKRN Registration Process
- HKRN Vacancy published on the online web portal.
- Open the HKRN official website https://hkrnl.itiharyana.gov.in
- Then click on the tab Registration
- Enter the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (PPP) Detail.
- All family members will be displayed on the screen
- Choose the member who wants to register on the HKRN portal.
- Fill in all the details like Your name, mobile number, email id, Qualification, Income, Domicile, Aadhar Number, and experience.
- Upload your documents.
- Finally, submit and take a print.
Check registration process is done successfully or not by the login tab. Enter your ID and password, if data is displayed, it means your HKRN registration is successfully done.
Who Can Apply HKRN Portal
Who is eligible for HKRN Registration is a common question in every mind. Here are the answers.
- Any candidate from Haryana state.
- Age must be 18 years to 42 years
- Must have Haryana Domicile
- Must have Pariwar pehcahan Patra (PPP)
- Must have an Aadhar card
How to Pay Fees on the HKRN Portal
Any candidate who is applying for an HKRN job can pay the online fee by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
HKRN Advertisement/ Job Open now
Homeopathic Pharmacist, Divisional Accountant / Revenue Accountant, Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Superintendent, LDC (Commerce Graduate), Planning Assistant, Land Officer, Safai Karamchari, SR. Scale Steno, Tax Inspector, Assistant Town Planner, Consultant.
Apply up to 18 September 2023.
HKRN Status Check
- Open the HKRN official website
- Click on the Status check link
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Login to the HKRN portal online.
- Go to detail filled like qualification and experience
- Your Online application status is displayed here.
HKRN Marks Criteria Income Based
In HKRN recruitment weightage is on the basis of the annual family income of candidates. HKRN marks are given as per the Family Income breakup out of 40 marks given below.
- Income up to 1,80,000 = 40 marks
- Income 1,80,000 – 2,50,000 = 30 marks
- Income 2,50,001 – 4,00,000 = 20 marks
- Income 4,00,001 – 6,00,000 = 10 marks
HKRN Socio-Economic Criteria
The Weightage of Socio-Economy criteria is 5 Marks
05 marks are given if the applicant is
- widow or
- the first or second child and the applicant’s father has died before attaining the age of 42 years or
- the first or second child and the applicant’s father has died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years
HKRNL Age Marks Criteria
HKRN age marks are from 0 to 15 marks. HKRNL Weightage of Age of candidate Age breakup:
- Age From 18 to 24 = 5 Marks
- Above 24 to 30 = 10 Marks
- Above 30 to 36 = 15 Marks
- Above 36 to 42 = 10 Marks
- Above 42years= 0 Marks
HKRN Selection Criteria 2023
The merit is prepared according to the following marks (Other than experienced candidates). Selection criteria marks are
|Annual family income||40 Marks|
|Age of candidate||15 Marks|
|Socio economic criteria||5 Marks|
|Common Eligibility Test (CET)||10 Marks|
|Same district||10 Marks|
|Mukhyamantri Antodaya Paricar Utthan Yojna (MAPUY)||50 Marks|
HKRN CET Written exam score
10% Weightage of CET marks secured by applicant in CET written exam prescribed for a post equivalant or higher than job role.
Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam.
To provide contractual manpower to all government entities in Haryana.
The eligibility criteria for each job vacancy will be specified in the advertisement for that HKRN vacancy.
B 25 Maharaja Aggarsen Super Market, Sector 12 A, Railla, Sector 12, Panchkula, Haryana 134115.