HSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical): One of the HSSC recruitment for the post of JE is published by the commission. Haryana SSC invites online application for the 49 posts of (re-advertised) under Cat. No.1 of Advt. No. 1/2019. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) online application submission starting date for HSSC post is 04.02.2019 and the last date for online submission of application form for Junior Engineer (Electrical) post is 05.03.2019 by 11:59 PM. No offline application will be accepted by HSSC for the post. HSSC result of this post will be declared after 10-12 months of exam. At the time of the scrutiny, the candidate has to bring printed online application form and all other relevant documents/certificate/degree. Other details for Junior Engineer (Electrical) post like recruitment process, selection criteria, HSSC syllabus, merit criteria, age limit, Admit card etc are given below.
Also see: HSSC TGT Sanskrit Advt.
Detail of HSSC recruitment Junior Engineer (Electrical) post
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC),|
|Category wise||GEN=25, SC=08, BCA=07, BCB=03, ESM GEN=03, ESM-SC=1, ESM-BCA:1, ESP-SC-1=49, PHC-HH=1|
Qualification HSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical)–
- 3 years diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- OR Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Age Limit– 18 to 42 years
Relaxation in age is according to Haryana Govt. rules.
Pay Scale for HSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) (HSSC ) – Rs 35400/-
Also see: HSSC exam answer key
HSSC Fee detail FOR Junior Engineer (Electrical)-
- Gen (male, female)- Rs 150/-
- Gen Female of Haryana resident- Rs 75/-
- Other Category Male- Rs 35/-
- Other Category Female- Rs 18/-
- Ex-serviceman of Haryana- No fee
HSSC recruitment Junior Engineer (Electrical)Helpline number– 0172-5143700 (9 AM to 5 PM)
How to fill the application form for HSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Open HSSC official website.
- Click on the apply for HSSC Advt. No. 1/2019
- Read the instruction before filling the online application form.
- Fill up all the required columns and submit.
- Note registration number and password.
- Take a printout of application form and e- challan for further use.
Documents uploads with the application form of HSSC –
- 10th, 12th … etc degree/ diploma.
- Sports Gradation certificate if applying under OSP category.
- Haryana domicile for BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM,/ DESM/DFF and women issued by the competent authority.
- Challan copies who applied earlier.
- Signed latest photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
Fake Universities / Institutions-
Any University / Institution which is not recognized by UGC or Haryana Govt. , the degree /diploma is not valid to apply (the candidate is not eligible for the said post).
- Online application submission starts-04.02.2019
- Closing date of online application form- 05.03.2019
- Last date of fee deposit – 08.03.2019
HSSC recruitment Junior Engineer (Electrical) Selection Procedure
The written test will be held by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
HSSC recruitment scrutiny process
- At the time of the interview, the candidate has to bring all the document/ certificate in original and a one set of photocopy of self-attested of these documents.
- Online application form printed copy and latest passport size photo pasted on application form duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited.
This is a golden chance to apply for the post of HSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) post. Read the instructions carefully before applying to the post of HSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post. Haryana Staff Selection Commission is declaring the result of the written test in a short period of time nowadays. Prepare for the exam according to HSSC syllabus. Apply before the last date. No extra chance will be given to the candidates.